About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hero Arts Pairing Challenge Week 6 - Colouring

I  totally forgot to post last week's challenge card, which was to use a non traditional stamp for a Christmas card. This week's challenge is to have colouring on a card.. The card above satisfies both challenges.  I used the bird from Hero Arts Happy Hello set, and I coloured it in with turquoise and blue dye markers.  I trimmed the image closely.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to punch out three vellum snowflakes, which I adhered to gold notecard with tiny glue dots.  I used foam tape to mount the bird over the snowflakes.  I used a Palette ink to stamp "Happy Holidays" (Hero Arts) in the bottom right corner.

I am having a lot of fun with these challenges... next week is the last week for Mary Dawn and I to do a challenge.  You can check out Mary Dawn's blog HERE.    Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.