About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Tracy's April Christmas Card Challenge

Well, this month Tracy at http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/ had a good challenge for us.. we had to use Patterned Paper ( or Designer Paper) as the focal point of the cards this month.  I don't have a lot of Christmas PP that would fit the bill, so I had to make due.  I used some poinsettia paper, and added some ribbon and an eyelet to fulfill the 2 embellishment requirement.  I do wonder if I should have made standard cards, rather than the 4 x 4 inch square, but I didn't have enough of the paper to do the required 5 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.