About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Card made for a Wedding

This card was done for one of my closest friend's mother's wedding. All the stamps are Hero Arts. I used Friend Definition for the background, leaving a blank circle in the top left area. ( I used the back of a scrap of white circle c/s from a nestie cut out).  I sponged the blank area with Pretty In Pink ink, then stamped the butterfly on DP, cut it out, and foam mounted the body only on the card. I added the pink pearls, and black ribbon.  Once I knew where I wanted the sentiment, I stamped it in Versafine Black, and made sure the ribbon was BELOW the sentiment.  I then mounted the white card onto a Pretty in Pink c/s base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.