About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Blog Candy Winner and More Christmas Cards

Sorry that the draw didn't get done yesterday, between the really far away child and football, I  forgot to do the draw.. and every time I thought of it, I couldn't do it.  I went to random.org to  pick a winner.....and, the winner of the surprise candy is judy!  Judy, please email me HERE and I will get your package off to you!

So about a week and a half ago, a friend called, and asked if I could make about a dozen cards for the next day... YIKES!!! I said sure, it might take me a bit into Friday to get them done... so I used the same sketch ( I believe it's a Clean and Simple sketch) and just changed the cardstock, ink, stamps and paper.  I am very happy with how they turned out.



Where do I start? The top card is white striped cardstock, with some K&Company paper on the side.  The poinsettia is SU, and the sentiment is Digital Princess Designs. The blue card is navy cardstock, a Hero Arts sentiment and ornament, and Heidi Grace snowflake paper.  The Kraft cardstock base has some unknown paper, a Quietfire Design stamp for the mittens, and Hero Arts for the sentiment.  The pink, grey and black card has unknown paper, SU Snowflake, and a Hero Arts sentiment.  All of the bling is from the local dollar store.  I used Black Versafine ink, and Distress inks for stamping with.  I ended up on a roll, and in total, I made 29 cards in one day!!! I had to finish the insides  the next day, I was too tired from all this stamping and creating to stamp the inside sentiment properly.

1 comment:

  1. These are all great! Love how you used the same design and they all look so different. Merry Christmas and Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you.