About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Christmas Tags!



 For the birds, I did the musical background for the background image, then I stamped the dove from Merry Christmas Trees twice, once on to the tag itself, the other on to scrap distressed cardstock. I cut out the doves on the scrap cardstock, I cut two strips of the distressed cardstock, and trimmed one edge to look like a banner. I stamped Happy Holidays (HA) on it, then taped, and foam mounted the end of the banner. The cut out dove I foam mounted over top of the stamped dove.

The middle two tags were done in Distress inks as well.  I used Merry Christmas trees to stamp the trees, then stamped Season's Greetings at the bottom of the tag.  For the reindeer, I used the reindeer from Swirl Christmas, stamped on a musical background distressed tag, distressed a scalloped oval tag, and stamped Merry Christmas on it, and foam mounted the sentiment.

For the trees,. I distressed a #5 shipping tag, stamped Friend Definition on the tag.  I then stamped the Sparkle Tree on the tag.  I took some scrap distressed cardstock, punched out the circles, then stamped the sentiments, and foam mounted them for the base of the tree.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.