About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hero Arts OWHBash!!

Well, September 10- 12 was Hero Arts Flickr Group's  Operation Write Home Bash.  There were challenges to be had, cards to be made, and a lot of fun.  There were even prizes to be given out :)  Well, I was on a tear on the weekend, and made 31 cards from Friday night to Sunday night.  There were duplicates, but I didn't make 31 of all the same card.  That would have been a bit much, even for me.   The first two cards I did were for the Black, White and One Colour One Hour challenge.  And yes, I did both cards, and just squeaked them in. :)
This was my 3 of a Kind and Tag card.   By the time I made this card, I was getting tired..  


This was my Hearts Challenge card.  I was pretty pleased with the result, as I don't have a lot of heart stamps..... and none that suited me on the weekend.

These were my Die Cut / Punches entries.  I used leftover coloured images that kids had done for a school fundraiser. These also qualified for the Use My Stash Challenge.

These two cards were for the Simple Sketch Challenge... I used shaving cream backgrounds  instead of patterned paper.

More on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.