About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

More Hero Arts OWHBash cards!!

OK, I have more cards to share.. I know, I think I burnt myself out doing that for a bit.. I've only done 1 ATC and 1 card since then, but, I have also been trying to organize my craft area.. it got bigger!!! So now it's a matter of trying to make it look neat and tidy, instead of looking like a tornado went through it.

These were my Use Your Stash entries... the snowman image was again coloured by kids.

 This was my Blue and Silver entry.  I used a Stampin Place stamp to do the snowflake in Baby Blue Staz On on matte silver paper.  I then mounted it to navy cardstock, and silver embossed the Merry Christmas.

This was my Emboss and Resist entry.  I had done more of the Antique Letter Writing pieces, but only had time to do this one card. 


The shell card was my Encouragement card, and the Lighthouse on the rock was my Masculine challenge card.   Both can be used for men.  All the stamps but the lighthouse are Hero Arts stamps.


These cards were my Quick One Layer 1.5 hour challenge cards.  The only stamps that weren't Hero Arts are the Friend stamps, those are Kaiser Crafts.
These two cards are my entries for the Floral Birthday 1.5 Hour Challenge.  All the stamps are Hero Arts, except the Happy Birthday stamp.

Well, that's it for all the unique cards I did.  It was a really fun weekend, and I look forward to another time of mass challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.