About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Changes to the Blog

Well, I am in the midst of reading "Blogging for Dummies" and decided that I needed to do something about the blinkies not working on the left hand side... so I tried a new template, Watermark, and voila!  the blinkies were fixed.... and quite frankly,  I'm much happier with this new layout.  If you like it, or hate it, I'd love to hear your comments on it.

Now that I've messed around, maybe I'll get back to reading.

1 comment:

  1. That was the book that taught me everything I know about blogging...good choice!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you.