About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge November - Cream, Brown and Gold

This month's challenge for making Christmas cards is a colour challenge: use Cream, Brown and Gold on your Christmas cards.  This is my sample.  I actually made a lot of these cards, but most of them are packed in a box to give to a family who has been helping my youngest out in Newfoundland.  I have no idea who makes the stamps, they belong to a friend, but I stamped them in Vintage Sepia Versafine ink on cream cardstock.  I rounded the corners, then layered the tree image on fawn cardstock.  I took the Merry Christmas and mounted that on fawn cardstock rounded the corners, added three gold brads, then mounted that layer on top of the tree layer.  To finish off the card, I used Gold Liquid Pearls and did the ornaments on the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.