About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Tags!!

These are the ATCs/tags that I did for my Patterned Paper as the focal point of the ATC swap (which is due in my hands Dec 31).  I started with some Kraft cardstock, cut to 3 1/2 inches x 5 inches, scored and folded at 2 1/2 inches, to make it ATC sized.  I then took Tea Dye Distress Ink, and stamped the Hero Arts Musical Background stamp on the front of the ATC.  Once that was done, I took the SU ornament punch, and punched out an ornament shape on the left side of the ATC.  I then took my Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses reindeer paper, and cut out 2 inch circles with a reindeer in the centre.  I lined up the reindeer to be in the centre of the ornament, then I taped it down to the inside of the ATC.  I took some white cardstock, cut it to 1 1/2 x 3/4 of an inch, and stamped Peace from Hero Arts Merry Christmas Tree set in Aged Mahogany. I foam mounted that to the front of the ATC.  All that's left for me to do is stamp the To and From on the inside of the ATC.  I did 10 of these.  Very simple to make, and are perfect for gift tags, as well as ATCs.

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you.