About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Play Date Cafe Challenge 55

This is my take on the PDCC55 challenge.  I started with a Kraft cardstock base and rounded the corners.  I then added a burgundy layer, which had silver web spray on it... I rounded ALL the corners on the paper and cardstock today.  I then added a pale blue panel, which was stamped with the Hero Arts Musical Background stamp in Tumbled Glass.  On the left side of that, I added a piece of bright blue paper with silver snowflakes on it.  I punched out four ornaments, two in red, and two in pink.  I put one of each colour ornament flat against the pale blue panel, then I stamped on the second ornaments, and foam mounted it over the first one.  I also added some silver thread for the ornaments to hang on.  I used a Hero Arts snowflake, and a retired SU saying for the ornaments.
Thanks for looking!! I have more photos to take and upload.. I hope to get on it tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Love the split blues--what a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at The Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas card! Love those beautiful ornaments and you've done a fine job with our colors! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful holiday card, great use of this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you.