About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bird, Music and Masculine card

 This card fits in with the Scrapbook Expressions challenge (Birds and/or Music) and the PaperPlay Challenge (masculine) card.  I started with a white card base, and stamped the Hero Arts Musical Background in Antique Linen Distress Ink. Taking the bird on a branch stamp from Tim Holtz, I stamped it in the middle of the card in Vintage Photo Distress ink.  I took the crown, also from Tim Holtz, and stamped it on the card in Wild Honey Distress ink, and on some scrap white cardstock, cut out, and foam mounted on the card.  I used the sentiment (Studio G) and stamped it in Wild Honey Distress ink.  I finished the card by rounding the two right hand side corners.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the rich brown colours against the white cardbase and I'm a total sucker for music notes stamps!! Brill job.

    Thanks for joining us over at PaperPlay Challenges for our 'Father's Day/ Man's Card' Challenge this week. Good luck!

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you.