Sunday, June 12, 2011
Fall to Layout from Clean and Simple Stamping. I started with a Dusty Rose Bazzil base, and folded it so it was a landscape card. I then added two lines of twine on the bottom third of the card. Taking a half of a cream circle, I stamped the sentiment (Studio G) in Victorian Velvet Distress ink. I have some Prima flowers that I've had for eons, and took some blueberry (or as close as I could get it) flowers from there, as well as some Prima cream flowers. I used button brads in cream to attach the blueberry brads to the card, and blueberry brads to attach the cream flowers to card.