About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary to the Most Wonderful Man on Earth

Yes, I am going a little off topic here.... today, hubby and I celebrated the second day of our 19th wedding anniversary :)  Yesterday was a fun day together, music hunting, lunch out, cards in the evening, and just hanging out together.  Today we were more like our usual Tuesdays, with me stamping (there's a group here who meets weekly) and hubby processing the music.  Not only did we have one of my favourite meals tonight, he wrote me a LOVE LETTER.. yes, even after 19 years of marriage, I still get the occasional love letter from him...  So here's my love letter back to him:  You are the most wonderful, godly, sweet man who has ever walked this planet.  I love you so much, words would be an inept way to describe it.   I love you more now than I did when we got married, and I'll still love you when we're old and grey, even if we have both lost our minds :)  I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.