About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

One Sheet Wonder Card Set 02









This is the second set of 16 One Sheet Wonder cards that I did from Jessica Taylor's blog HERE.  This time I used all SU cardstock and patterned paper.  I did mess up the cutting of the paper this time, so I had to improvise.  I am still very pleased with the results.  This time, instead of leaving a lot of white space on the card, I used Versamark ink and stamped some backgrounds on to the cards.  And I used a 2.5 and 3 inch circle punches to do the layering.    All stamps are Hero Arts,  ink is Distress ink ( Worn Lipstick and Walnut stain) as well as the Versamark, and the punches are from Marvy.  Sine February was Love and Friendship month at the Hero Arts blog, I entered these cards in there.

I am liking this particular One Sheet Wonder so much that I am going to do one set in Christmas, for a Christmas card challenge :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.