About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Stampin Up Class - Masculine cards


These cards were done in a Stampin Up masculine card class on January 22.  Yes, I know, I have just now gotten them photographed and uploaded the cards.  Sue M did the class.  The bottom card we did first, and I was told that it was a challenging card... I didn't find it challenging, just a bit fussy and time consuming, but I LOVE the results.  I did learn a bit about colouring as well, which helped, since I don't colour well at all.  The top card was the second card I made, and it was a much easier card, but I still like the results.  I must admit, I am not huge on twine on cards, but I like the twine that is on the green and cream card.  The top card went to my father in law for his birthday this week :)

2 comments:

  1. Great Masculine Cards. I find these the hardest to make.
    ~ Jacqueline from Ontario

    PS. i invite you to check out the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop .. there is so much talent here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards! I'm hosting a card swap on my blog and would love it if you wanted to join us! It should be fun! http://makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com/2012/02/homemade-card-exchange-wanna.html

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you.