About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

One Sheet Wonder Cards Set 01




These are some of the cards that I made using Jessica Taylor's One Sheet Wonder HERE.  I made 16 cards, and I am very pleased with them.. rather than doing a bunch of different themes, I used two images and two sentiments, and made 8 cards of each.  So I ended up with 8 sympathy cards and 8 birthday cards.  I  found that it took me, from beginning to end, having done NOTHING to prep for it, just over 3 hours.  A lot of that was the cutting and scoring.. being that I double and triple checked before I cut :)  The base cardstock is SU Cool Caribbean,  the navy is from the printer's shop, as is the white Neenah cardstock, the patterned paper I believe was some Collage Press. All the stamps, minus the sympathy sentiment are Hero Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.