About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Tribute to Love

This card is another card I did with the DCWV scrapbook paper that was so romantic.  This time, I took a 3 3/4 x 5 piece that had a rose, and an envelope that says "A Tribute to Love" on it.  I took a 1 x 5 inch piece of coordinating patterned paper, and used the MS doily edge punch to punch the edge.  I also added some cream lace below the punched paper.  I then layered it on the a slightly bigger coordinating paper, then I layered it onto cream bling cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.