About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February's Christmas Card Challenge

This is Norma's entry for the ornament challenge.  She's used ornament patterned paper, the SU ornament punch, a MS punch, and gems for the card.
For February, the challenge to make cards using pink and ribbon.  The whole card doesn't have to be pink, there just needs to be some pink on the card, as well as some ribbon.  Here are my cards:

I used a grey cardstock for the base. I added some pink glitter cardstock and left a 1/4 inch edge around the card.  I stamped an Inkadinkado stamp (I think it's called Angels and Crowns) in black ink on pink cardstock, which I then punched out using a 3 inch circle punch.  I added some sheer pink ribbon to the lower 1/3 of the glitter cardstock, and layered the circle on top.

What will you do for the pink and ribbon challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.