About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stamps for Sale










I have these SeeDs for sale.  It's not that they're bad stamps, I'm just not giving them enough love, so maybe someone else can love on them. I am asking $5 each, plus shipping (as exact as I can be).  I'm Canadian, so I am willing to ship these without the hard case, as it keeps it thinner and lighter, making shipping much less expensive.  I am also willing to trade, if you have something that needs someone to love it more than you:)  Please email me HERE if you are interested.

I worked on a One Sheet Wonder set of 16 cards this weekend, but I haven't had a chance to get them scanned / photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.