About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April's Christmas Card Challenge



For April's Christmas card challenge,  I would like to try something different.  Rather than doing a theme, I'd like to see you do a One Sheet Wonder.  The One Sheet Wonder I have used for this month is Jessica's Taylor's OSW, which you can find HERE.  I used some white cardstock for a base, and some Wal Mart Christmas paper I picked up on Boxing Day.  The stamps are Hero Arts, Inkadinkado, and Recollections.  Jessica's One Sheet Wonder makes 16 cards, I am only showing 5 of them here.  I did find that the card looked a touch bare, so I used some Hero Arts background clings to add some interest.  The ink I used was Distress Inks, in Shabby Shutters, barn Door, and Tumbled Glass.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.