About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Clean and Simple Cards



Here are a couple of CAS cards that I did this week.  The top card uses all Hero Arts stamps, some DCWV paper, some gold corrugated cardstock, Certainly Celery cardstock (SU), and Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I had cut some labels from white cardstock and gold corrugated ( I can't remember the label number, but it's a Spellbinders label).  While the white cardstock still had the die on it, I inked the middle with Old Paper Distress Ink.  I cut the gold corrugated cardstock with a larger size label. When I went to assemble the card, I stamped Musical Walk in Vintage Photo ink on the Old Paper label.  I rounded the corners of the DCWV paper, and  the Certainly Celery cardstock.  I layered the DCWV paper on the SU cardstock, then I added the labels, which were  already adhered to each other. I finished the card by stamping the Hero Arts Happy  Birthday in Peeled Paint.

The second card I did, I had much fun with.  I started with a white card base, then used Antique Linen Distress Ink to stamp the sentiment 3 times on the right hand side.  I took a matching piece of patterned paper, and rounded two corners.  I used Black Onyx Versafine ink and stamped the Flower.  I finished the card by adhering the patterned paper to the card.  All the stamps are Inkadinkado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.