About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Penny Black Challenge: Lucy's Lovely Lines

This is my entry for the Lily Pad  challenge "Penny Black - Lucy's Lovely Lines".  I started with Kraft cardstock, cut and scored to standard card size. I used the 1/2 inch rounder on the Corner Chomper and rounded all corners.  I then took some patterned paper (WalMart) and cut it to 3.75 x 5 inches and rounded the corners.  I took some  harlequin patterned paper, rounded the corners, and stamped the Penny Black stamp (Letters and Flowers) in Broken China Distress Ink, then adhered it to the light green patterned paper.  Using some sheer white ribbon (Michaels) I tied a knot in the front of the harlequin paper, around the light green paper.  I adhered the patterned paper panel to the card base.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Lily Pad Cards !

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you.