About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dots Challenge



This is the card I did today for the DOTS challenge on Simon Says Stamp.  I used some dotted patterned paper that I've had for ages, and layered them a bit to cover the dark brown cardstock.  I then used a Studio G dotted butterfly stamp and stamped it three times on the back side of the patterned paper.  I taped the bodies down only, and lifted the wings.. the middle  butterfly is mounted on foam tape.  I used a Hero Arts sentiment from Anytime Messages  in the top right corner.  I did round the far right corners for interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.