About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Visitor pictures!!

OK, I told you about the deer that showed up yesterday.. well the same pair showed up again last night, and my kid took some pictures of it and put it on her blog.  Rather than me trying to get the photos from her, I'm just going to link to her blog HERE.  It's amazing that they keep coming back.  I suppose it's because it's not as smoky here as it is higher up.  At different points of the day, you can't see the mountains around us, the smoke is so thick.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.