About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

the insanity of going to university....

Well, sorry that I haven't been posting much art lately, today is the first time in nearly two weeks that I have stamped.... with my "baby" (who's taller than I am) getting ready to go to university, I have been trying to be available more often for the family.  We're still waiting on the student loan though, the government messed up big time, so I'm hoping we'll at least get an approval and amount of the loan before next Friday.... otherwise, it's a decision to risk going across country for university and hope that the loan comes through, or stay at home and take an extra year of high school.  The waiting is driving us all crazy. :P

Anita is having a giveaway on her blog!!! Check out this link HERE  to see how to enter.  Seeing her little girl brought back many great memories of me and my kids when they were little... that seems like a lifetime ago...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.