About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Christmas Card Challenge


This is May's Christmas Card Challenge: use flower(s) on your card.  There is no specific flower you need to use, just as long as there is a flower on the card.  For my cards, I started with a grey cardstock, cut and scored to a standard sized card.  I added a strip of patterned paper to the right hand side of the cardstock, and stamped "Merry Christmas" (Hero Arts) along the bottom of the card.  The flower, a poinsettia, is a die cut from Quickcutz, if my memory is correct.  A friend has this die, and I was able to cut several poinsettias from the die on Pink Pirouette cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card. I think I will take up the challenge as well

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you.