About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Birthday Present for a Friend

A friend of mine is having a birthday this month, and since she loves to spoil me, I thought I'd  make her a set of cards for her... I made the clean and simple  card a  few times for part of the set (using different colours), and here are the other cards I did.  All stamps are Hero Arts, and I kept it simple, but elegant.. or at least attempted to.  I had a lot of fun making these cards.  I know the style of the cards are similar, but since she'll probably be giving these to different people, it wouldn't matter too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.