About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

C4C 45 and DRS

At Crazy 4 Challenges HERE, this week's challenge was to do a Red, Black and White card.  This is what I did with it.  I used an Inkadinkado ladybug for the red ladybug, and Hero Arts for the small ladybug.  The DP was from a pack from Michaels years ago.  I used textured red cardstock for the base and for the "tab".  I almost forgot to add, I used a sketch from DRS Designs for this card.  You can see their blog HERE.  I didn't use any DRS stamps for this card, but  it was fun to follow the sketch anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love the image and the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you.