About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mojo 147

This is my take on the Mojo Monday challenge this week.  I used a LOT of patterned paper, and the only stamping is the sentiment, which unfortunately, didn't show up well in any of the photos I took.  All of the DP that I used was given to me, I have no idea who makes it.  The silver scallop is actually the inside of a Chewy Chips Ahoy bag!! Thanks to hubby for thinking of that.  The ribbon is American Crafts, the brads are Making Memories, and the stamp used is from SU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.