About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Playing with Markers

I was playing with my markers last night, and went to play with  my new Hero Arts set (Watercolor Petals).  I used the big flower and used my Marvy Le Plume II markers.  I used Manganese Blue for the flower, and the leaves and stem were in Leaf Green.  I lightly spritzed water on the stamp, then stamped it, and repeat stamped it on a piece of die cut glossy cardstock. I then put the die cut piece on Cool Caribbean cardstock (retired SU), and added some brown ribbon down the middle card.  The sentiment is Hero Arts from the Anytime Messages set, which I stamped in Chocolate Chip ink (SU).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I would LOVE to hear from you.