About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fall To Layout 98

Well, I did sneak in some time to make one more card today (Sunday).  I did the FTL 98 sketch from the Clean and Simple Blog HERE.  I used some Michaels light blue cardstock for a base, Michaels darker blue cardstock for the frame of the flowers, and a third Michaels blue card stock to do the sentiment frame.  The patterned paper was a gift from a friend.  The stamps I used are from Hero Arts ( I will say it again.... right now I am having a love in with Hero Arts.... I just love almost everything they're making at the moment).  The flower is from the flower Antique Engravings set, and the sentiment is from Anytime Messages.


Now that I'm looking at the card again, I think that the card might need some bling, but I need to make some brownies now. 

Enjoy your Monday!!
 

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you.