About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Card Chain Challenge (CCC)

I am on the Hero Arts Flickr group, and a lady there, Deborah Nolan, runs a really neat swap called Card Chain Challenge, or CCC for short.  Each month (as far as I can tell), you have three choices to do a card with: a colour palette, a sketch, or a theme.. now if you want to, you can do more than one choice, such as a themed card in the colour palette. You only send out one card a month, but, be warned, this is an international swap.  This is the first month that I've joined, so it'll be interesting to see what I get.  I am putting my card in the mail Monday, so until the lady who is the recipient tells me she has the card, you'll be left in suspense to what I've done.


Deborah's blog is HERE, so if you're interested in checking out this swap

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.