About Me

I am a new empty nester, and I love to make cards and ATCs. I am always looking for ways to use the product I have, to learn new techniques and ways to do things, and most of all, to have fun with the creating of my art.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Card Patern 72

Good afternoon!!  I actually got a couple of cards made yesterday, and this is the second one.. The first was the Mojo146 card.   For this card, I used some yellow cardstock as a base, and made it about 4 inches square.  I then used some white striped cardstock and some paisley patterned paper to make the 7/8inch squares, which I carefully laid out in the pattern.  I used American Craft Ribbon, Hero Arts stamps, and a Prima flower for the rest of the layout. I used a white gel pen to faux stitch around the outside of all the squares.  Unfortunately, it doesn't show up very much. now it's off to make lunch, then stamp some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you.